What really makes a woman happy?
The answers may surprise you!
Happiness and fulfillment do not come wrapped in a box with a pink satin bow. Looking outside yourself for gratification is not the answer.
So what is?
Twelve women coaches, therapists, and consultants share valuable insights about what women can do now to feel happier and more fulfilled in a world of competing demands for time, attention, and energy. Leveraging the principles of positive psychology, these experts provide inspiring examples and concrete strategies for helping women face their daily challenges and build more optimal lives at work, home, and play.
READ THIS IF YOU ARE READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!
Discover how to…
• Leave overwhelm behind and find your balance and focus
• Respect and meet your own needs for love, joy, and meaning
• Turn down your inner critic and turn up your authentic inner voice
• Move from frustration to inspiration by naming and claiming your own personal strengths
• Energize yourself by honoring your natural tendencies to value relationships and express gratitude and affection
• Tap into the deep inner well of your own spiritual nature, especially in difficult times
• Create your own individual path to happiness!
The authors are women helping professionals deeply dedicated to helping women, men, and families live their best lives. Culturally diverse, they are united in their commitment to increase awareness of positive psychology and the role women have played in its origin, development, and diffusion. Judy Touchton Gayle Scroggs Yehudit Lynn Yosef Neera Nijhawan Puri Rachel Mitchum Elahee Barbara Becker Holstein Elizabeth G. Krimstock Janet Silliman Karzmark Sarah Gillen Darcy S. F. Ing Mary M. Leonard Diane M. Sue